A pain that exists for more than 6 months is called as chronic pain. Around 100 million Americans are suffering from chronic pain. This type of pain affects the physical and mental well-being of an individual. Chronic pain occurs with a starting injury or infection, or it may be an ongoing cause of pain. Life can be sometime very much hectic due to the ongoing stress and work load in the day to day life which might be the cause of ongoing pain in the body. It takes a lot of time of an individual to decide about the ongoing pain, where it is coming from and when it exactly started. We often suffer from pain, trying to diagnose them, ignore them in a hope that it might go away soon. But the best remedial measure for this pain is the medication. Pain-o-soma 500mg is the best medication treatment being considered for this chronic pain. This medication has proved its efficacy worldwide and is most commonly recommended by most of the physicians.
Pain-o-soma contains Carisoprodol as an active ingredient that belongs to a class of medications called as centrally acting muscle relaxants. It alters the signals from spinal cord and brain to skeletal muscles, which results in muscle relaxation and relief from pain? There are many conditions in which this medication is strictly contraindicated to be used such as in cardiac disorder, kidney or liver damage issues, and any other CNS depressing conditions. The efficacy of the medication has not been studied yet in children below 12 years, so it should be used with caution only after the prescription from the doctor.
Pain-o-soma is available in the strength of 500mg extended release tablets. These extended-release tablets should not be crushed or chewed; it should be swallowed as a whole in order to get sustain release effect of the drug. This medication can be taken twice or thrice a day depending upon the condition of the patient and response to the treatment. Some undesired side effects are likely to be seen while using this medication such as drowsiness, dizziness, tremor, headache, seizures, blurred vision, insomnia, vomiting, hiccups and upset stomach.
- Avoid use of this medication if you are hypersensitive to any of its active ingredient
- Do not use this medication if you have any history of acute intermittent porphyria
- Use the medication with extreme caution as it may cause drug dependence effect
- It is a habit forming drug, so not indicated for use in patients with history of drug abuse
- Avoid driving, doing any work, or operating any machinery that requires your alertness as this drug may cause dizziness
- Avoid use of this medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Avoid intake of anti-allergic medication and any other anti-depressant medication while using this medication
Where to buy Pain-o-soma 500mg?
Buy Pain-o-soma 500mg online from our trustworthy web portal and avail the opportunity of getting huge discounts with faster delivery options now available. Limited Stock!