Beautiful look and eyes give a confidence to your personality. Facial features and beautiful eyes play an important role in making your look attractive and outstanding personality. Individuals with great personality have greater chances of getting positive response from personal and professional surroundings.
Eyes are the key features of your face and eyelashes works as a highlighter for your eyes. That’s why all individuals want long, thick and dark eyelashes. Females are using various kinds of eye makeup, eye mascara, eyeliner and cosmetic products to make their eye look beautiful and attractive. Eyelashes not only important for beauty but it also important for prevention of entry of dust, mist, and smoke and harmful UV rays into the eyes. Eyelashes works like a safeguard in the prevention of eyes.
If you are not satisfied with your artificial look and you want a permanent solution for your eyelashes then you should try Careprost eye drop.
Mechanism of action of Bimatoprost:
Careprost ophthalmic preparation contains generic Bimatoprost 0.03% and it is a prostaglandin analogue. It effectively treats your certain kinds of eye disorders like glaucoma and hypotrichosis (abnormal or inadequate eyelashes). To enhance the growth of eyelashes Careprost increase the anagen phase and reduces the talogen phase.
In case of glaucoma, Careprost reduces the intraocular pressure and prevent the damaging of the optic nerve of eyes and save your vision.
How to apply Careprost eye drop?
- Shake well before use.
- Before using this eye drop, properly wash your eyes and face with mild soap and sufficient amount of water.
- Apply a thin line along the border of upper eyelids with the help of sterile applicator or brush.
- Be careful, this eye medication should not to be applied on any other portion as it may cause unwanted hair growth.
- Wipe out the excess liquid and close your eyes at least 2 minutes.
- It is better to apply Careprost eye drop before going to bed.
- Apply the eye drop regularly for 14 to16 weeks.
You have to keep some patience till you finally get the desired result. After 14 weeks, you will realize the surprising growth of eyelashes.
While applying Careprost eye drop, you will face several undesirable effects like itching, irritation, redness, swelling of eyelid and change of iris color. But, no need to take tension, all these effects may disappear after some days. Don’t stop the application of eye medication if you face any adverse effects.
Certain preventive measures should be adopted while applying this eye drop:
- No need to apply this eye drop if you are oversensitive to generic Bimatoprost.
- Individuals under the age of 12 years should not apply this eye drop.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should avoid the use of Bimatoprost.
- Don’t apply this eye drop in case of eye surgery, eye infection and swelling of eyes.
- Don’t use any other eye medication while using Careprost.
- Remove your contact lens before using this ophthalmic preparation.
Get Careprost or generic Bimatoprost eye drop online to overcome the symptoms of hypotrichosis or abnormal growth of eyelashes.