Chronic muscular pain affects muscles and tissues of the whole body; it is caused due to muscle spasm, muscle strain, dislocation of bones, trauma, overuse of muscles, and muscle injury. It might origin in the whole body including back, neck, shoulder and hands. Normally, pain rages from moderate to severe on the basis of the intensity of pain and soreness.
Poor body mechanism can induce muscular pain or it may include certain day to day activities like standing, sitting, lifting, reaching and any more. Doing all these activities incorrect manner can misalign bones, joints, provoke wear and tear of the tissues, strain, and muscle spasm.
What causes muscular pain?
- The actual causes of muscle pain is not diagnosed yet, but certain underlying situations play a major role in promoting chronic muscle pain. In the case of overstressed, the ability of human brain is decreased to produce the happy hormones known as endotropins, which is responsible for the regulation of pain sensation. But, in the case of reduction of endotropins, an individual become more sensitive towards pain and incapable of managing pain.
- Lack of proper nutrition and oxygen may lead muscular pain and muscle contraction.
Treatment available for muscular pain:
- Physical therapy, exercise therapy, and massage therapy are useful in managing painful conditions of muscles.
- Certain painkillers like Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, and Celecoxib is also used to manage muscular pain.
- Injectable anesthesia
- Regular exercise, intake of proper diet, improving posture and managing stress, tension also helps in treating muscle pain.To overcome moderate to severe muscle pain, Pain-o-soma is one of the best and effective muscle relaxant, which contains generic Carisoprodol as a main active constituent. Due to effective, potent and quick relieving action, Pain-o-soma becomes the first choice of every individual who are facing the muscular problem.
Generic Carisoprodol works by inhibiting pain transmission to the brain, which is transferred via the nerves from the site of injury. It is also useful for managing numerous musculoskeletal painful conditions like a muscle spasm, muscle strain, back pain, body pain and joint pain.
Pain-o-soma 500 mg therapy should be strictly continued for 2 to 3 weeks and it should be always administered with proper rest and physical exercise.
The dispensed doses of Pain-o-soma are 350mg and 500mg. Pain-o-soma tablet should be administered orally with a glassful of water and it should be always taken with proper food to avoid stomach distress problem. The maximum prescribed dose of Pain-o-soma is 1400mg within the same day.
- Pain-o-soma 350mg- two to three times a day
- Pain-o-soma 500mg- two times a day
While stopping the intake of pain-o-soma, you should gradually reduce the dose day by due because immediate end the consumption of this therapy may induce withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, vertigo, drowsiness, stomach problem, shallow breathing, drug obsession, and chest pain.
Be attentive users while administering Pain-o-soma:
- Avoid use of alcohol or alcohol embracing drugs as it may provoke the detrimental effects.
- No need to consume any kind of sleeping pills, benzodiazepines, and narcotic drugs as it may stimulate the sedative actions of the drug.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant females should not take this drug without doctor’s consult.
- Children below the age of 12 years should not take Pain-o-soma.
Buy Pain-o-soma online from Best Pharmacy Mart at genuine rates and gain other best deals on Muscle relaxants.