However, the time has changed much but still, the circumstances are same for women. There is still inequality between a man and woman. Still, men dominate the world. The woman is the creator of man but still, man considers himself superior to her. Still many countries do not value for the thoughts of women. If an unmarried girl gets into a relationship with a man and conceives in that period society will consider her child to be illegitimate, which means if she gave birth to a baby in such circumstances, it will ruin her and her baby’s life. Thus in such circumstances, women choose to abort their pregnancies at early stages. The MTP KIT is the best medicine for such women as they can use it in privacy. Other women can also use MTP KIT who are willing to abort their pregnancy due to financial conditions, unsuccessful marriages, medical conditions and other reasons.
MTP KIT is the medicine for ending the pregnancy of up to seven weeks. It contains Mifepristone (200mg) and Misoprostol (200mcg each) as its chief ingredients. It is much more safe and easy than the surgical abortion, as it does not require any surgery or an anesthesia.
Active functioning of MTP in abortion process-
Mifepristone is a progesterone antagonist that blocks the progesterone, which is required to continue the pregnancy. Progesterone hormone provides nutrition to the fetus in the womb through the umbilical cord and helps in its growth. Thus, Mifepristone causes the shedding of the lining of the uterus, softening and dilation of the cervix. Thus, it results in the detachment of fetus from the womb and hence abortion.
Misoprostol works as a prostaglandin analogue, which acts by contracting uterine wall muscles and assists in the elimination of dead fetus, placenta, embryo and dead tissue from the womb of female.
The dosing regimen for using MTP KIT: MTP KIT contains one pill of Mifepristone each 200mg and four pills of Misoprostol each of 200mg.
- Firstly, you need to take a single Mifepristone tablet via oral route with glassful of water.
- After 2 to 3 days of Mifepristone medication, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) via oral or vaginal route. If you are choosing vaginal route then, use 2to 3 drops of saline water or distilled water to avoid vaginal infection.
- After 14 days of both Mifepristone and Misoprostol medication, visit your nearby hospital for the final confirmation of complete abortion.
The side effects caused by MTP KIT are nausea, vomiting, headache, pelvic pain, abdominal pain, heavy vaginal bleeding, tiredness, weakness, breast tenderness and diarrhea. If you observe severe side effects like big clots and severe abdominal cramps then immediately contact your doctor.
Safety measures for the safe use of MTP KIT:
- You should not use MTP KIT if you have an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb).
- Take complete rest and good nutrition for early recovery.
- Give a wide berth to intimate sessions until the complete stoppage of vaginal bleeding.
- You should not use MTP KIT if you are using corticosteroids and anticoagulants.
- You should not use MTP KIT if you suffer allergies to it.
- You should not use MTP KIT if you are suffering from bleeding disorders, epilepsy, migraine and Addison disease.
- Girls below the age of 18 years and women who are breastfeeding should not use MTP KIT.
Buy MTP KIT (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) online from our drug portal at a reasonable cost and get it delivered to your doorway.