What is Careprost used for?
Careprost eye drop is a potent medicine that is highly advisable in a person who has insufficient eyelashes or has less growth. It also helps in increasing the amount of fluid in eyes and treats glaucoma.
Eyes are one of the most important parts of a person’s body. The eye explains human emotions silently. They can let you know what kind of nature one bears. And with all these jobs, eyelashes play a major role. When you have insufficient eyelashes, it takes charm away from your eyes. It makes you feel low and forces you to use fake eyelashes. Everyone loves long and beautiful eyelashes. There is nothing like having dusky and breathtaking eyelashes. Careprost is now available to change the looks of your eyes in weeks and help you with the growth of your eyelashes.
“Now buy it online from our Authorized store”
How Careprost work?
Careprost has Bimatoprost, and is used in different and precise measures in different tissues of the body, like potent hypotensive activity . Both Bimatoprost and Lumigan attach to the same receptors of the eye and enhance the aqueous flow of humor from the eyes. The flow gets balanced. It results in lessening the risk of loss of vision.
How to use Careprost?
Careprost eye drops should be used once in a day (at night) as directed by your health provider. Remove the contact lenses and apply very carefully with clean and dry fine eyeliner on the upper eyelid. Leave the lower eyelid without applying and also avoid the contact of Careprost with the other area of the eyes, as it may lead to unwanted hair growth.
When should you not use Careprost?
Careprost should be avoided under some medical condition:
- Avoid the use of Careprost if you allergic to Bimatoprost and any other elements of Careprost.
- You should consult to your doctor before using this medication if you are apregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are suffering with liver and kidney disorder, do not use this medicine.
- Do not use care prost if you are already using another medicament which contains Bimatoprost.
What are the adverse effect observed with Careprost ?
Patients using Careprost ophthalmic solution could experience some side effects like red eyes, headache, unwanted hair growth on face, change in vision, darkening of eyelashes and iris, itching of eyes, sensitivity to light , dry vision, dark circles around the eyes, infection (cold and upper respiratory tract infection).
In case any of these side effects extend, stop the use of Careprost eye drops and consult with your doctor immediately.
What precautions should be followed?
- If you are using this medicament follow these safety measures:
- Before using the Careprost ophthalmic eye drop always check the intact seal and the expiry date mentioned on the bottle.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle and replace the cap on it to prevent the contamination.
- Always remove the contact lenses (if using) before using Careprost ophthalmic liquid.
- If you are using this medicine to treat glaucoma, do not use it for eyelashes.
- If you are suffering from eye infection, avoid using Careprost.
Buy Careprost ( best solution for your eyelashes) online from our authorized store at a very economical price .