A medical abortion is defined as process one that is brought out with the medications that will cease out pregnancy. Two medication generally used to bring about the abortion are Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Women opt for medical abortion, as they should be competent to recommence their normal activities. Most women do not want to miss work to have a medical abortion.
The abortion pill is the best medication for finishing early pregnancy. It is 95-99% successful. It is suitable because you can schedule a time to bring on the miscarriage. The abortion pills are approved by the FDA, but not for the ectopic pregnancy termination.
Brands of abortion pills
Usually, they enclose of either Mifepristone or Misoprostol as the active constituent. The brand RU486, Mifeprex, Mifegyn and Korlym encircle of Mifepristone as an active moiety. While brand Cytotec encloses of Misoprostol as a functional moiety. MTP KIT, on the other hand, encloses of Mifepristone and Misoprostol as a functional moiety.
When is the medical abortion completed?
A medical abortion is best to complete between 7 and 9 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period. At your first medical appointment, the doctor will do an ultrasound to make certain you are eligible for a medical abortion.
How does a Medical Abortion Work?
Mifepristone is a pill comes under the class of anti-progesterone. It works by jamming the hormone progesterone, which is necessary to keep going pregnancy. Without this hormone inside the women body, the lining of the uterus breaks down, the opening of the uterus or womb softens, and hemorrhage begins. On the other side, Misoprostol causes the uterus to contract and empty. The uterus gets empty i.e. dead baby came outside in form of heavy vaginal bleeding. This ends the pregnancy.
Medical Abortion is a Three-Step course:
- You take the first Abortion Pill (mifepristone) in the doctor’s office. The doctor concludes if you are entitled to the Abortion Pill by doing an ultrasound, and making sure, you are between 5-9 weeks pregnant.
- You consume the second set of medicines (misoprostol) at home, 24-72 hours after taking mifepristone. Within hours, most women experience strong period-like cramps and bleeding.
- You go back to the doctor’s office to make sure the medical abortion was doing well.
Dosing schedule of different brands of abortion pills
- Mifepristone encloses brands are usually given for the pregnancy terminating up to 7 weeks. It has 3 tablets of Mifepristone 200mg and needs to taken orally with water on an empty stomach followed by health check up after 2 days in doctor clinic.
- Misoprostol brand i.e. Cytotec encloses of 12 tablets of Misoprostol 200mcg and women have to take 12 tablets in a day with water by making a pair of four tablets at a regular gap of 5 hours. After 2 days of the drug, intake has to visit the doctor for abortion verification. This is also used for the termination of 7 weeks pregnancy.
- If your pregnancy exceeds the 7 weeks then use MTP KIT, which has one tablet of Mifepristone 200mg and 4 tablets of Misoprostol 200mcg. On day one woman has to take one tablet of 200mg orally. After 2 days, have to take 4 tablets of Misoprostol vaginally that leads to vaginal bleeding. After 14 days, visit the doctor for abortion confirmation.
Although, women must notice some side effects like as of vaginal bleeding, nasal decongestion, body pain, stomach cramps or indigestion, pelvic pain, dizziness, breast tenderness and more watery discharge. Hence, to reduces the drug side effects women have to take healthy diet along with proper rest. Moreover, women have to avoid the driving, machinery, swimming, and gym like activity after abortion. Women have to make sure that no IUD should be there inside the womb before an abortion. Women have to avoid alcohol and grapefruit juice intake while abortion.
Get any required brand of it and buy abortion pills online from our reputed store at best price without any service charges.