Most of the population is suffering from hypertension. When the blood pressure gradually raised in the arteries, it leads to hypertension or high blood pressure. There are different types of diseases caused because of Hypertension. Headaches, change in vision, lightheadedness, anxiety are the common symptoms of Hypertension. It can be measured by two types: Diastolic pressure and systolic pressure. Normal range of systolic blood pressure is 100-120mmHg. Normal range of diastolic blood pressure is 60-90mmHg.
There are two types of hypertension:
Primary Hypertension– There are different factors involved in primary hypertension:
Aging– Aging is the major reason, which is responsible for the hypertension.
Less physical work– Lack of exercises and irregular schedule of life may lead to the problem of hypertension.
Consumption of Alcohol– Consumption of alcohol or any type of other narcotic drug may increase the blood pressure.
Depression– Stress and anxiety are the most common reasons of hypertension.
Deficiency of vitamin D– Hypertension is also caused by the deficiency and lack of vitamin D.
Intake of salt rich diet– If you are taking excess amounts of salt in your diet, you may get hypertension.
Management of Hypertension– There are many way outs used for the management of high blood pressure:
- Exercise on a regular basis may reduce the excess body weight because obesity is the major reason of Hypertension.
- If you can increase intake of vegetable and fruits in your diet, it may very helpful to reduce your high blood pressure.
- If you reduce consumption of Alcohol and caffeine products, it may lower your high blood pressure.
- If a particular person is suffering from Hypertension, He/she should lessen the consumption of Salt in their daily diet. They will see the utmost effect by reducing the level of salt in their diet.
Apart of all these things, there are various drugs available in the market to cure hypertension. Norvasc is one of them.
Norvasc is an outstanding way out for the treatment of hypertension. If you want to overcome the condition of hypertension, you should try Norvasc 5mg for best results. It is a USFDA approved drug.
What is Norvasc 5mg.?
Norvasc is antihypertensive drug used for the management of increased blood pressure. The main active constituent of Norvasc is Amlodipine Besylate. It belongs to the class of calcium channel blockers. It relaxes the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow. It is a calcium antagonist, which may inhibit the transmembrane influx of calcium ions into muscular smooth muscles or cardiac muscles. Norvasc lowers the increased blood pressure and also helpful to treat chest pain.
Dose of Norvasc 5mg:
The initial recommended dose of Norvasc is 5mg. You can take it, once in a day, with or without food. Never skip the dose of Norvasc for best results.
Dizziness, swelling, tightness in chest, shortness of breath, jaw pain, chills, cold sweats are the most common adverse effects of Norvasc.
Precautions while taking Norvasc 5mg:
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Amlodipine Besylate, do not take this medicine.
- Amlodipine may make you feel dizzy, so do not get involved in attention seeking activities.
- Do not take this medicine, while you are relying on alcohol beverages.
- This medicine is not intended for pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Do not consume this drug if you are pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
From where would you buy Norvasc 5mg?
Norvasc is used as an antihypertensive drug to treat hypertension. Buy Norvasc 5mg online from BestPharmacyMart at affordable rates and save your valuable time as it will be delivered at your place.